If your company is in the business of providing service, repair, or maintenance, you already know that managing schedules and technicians, maintaining equipment, and keeping your customers happy are all critical to your success.
That’s where the Service Manager for Sage 300 comes in.
This powerful feature-packed software cuts through paperwork, reduces man hours, and improves efficiency in critical areas of your business including:
- Service Tracking – log calls in one single system so you know everything you need about the customer’s history, their equipment, warranty status, and much more.
- Technician Profiles – track skills and certifications so you can match the right field service tech with the right job.
- Advanced Scheduling – a visual drag-and-drop electronic dispatch board eliminates messy spreadsheets, hand-written whiteboards, or schedules you’re keeping “in your head.”
And when you equip your field technicians with the Field Connect mobile functionality of Service Manager, they can process calls from diagnosis and approval to digital sign off, right on the spot.
- Full tracking of warranty terms and expiration dates
- Track parts and labor rates
- Manage various manufacturer billing methods and claim documents
Don’t leave revenue on the table due to missed active warranty dates or incomplete claim documentation.
- Track equipment age, use, and other details
- Optimize maintenance scheduling
- Stagger equipment maintenance to optimize utilization
- Minimize equipment repair costs
Full Integration with Sage 300 (Accpac)
Service Manager is an add-on software suite that works hand-in-hand with the core accounting functionality in Sage 300 (formerly “Sage Accpac”). Developed by Technisoft (a Sage Endorsed Development Partner), Service Manager has been recognized with 8 prestigious awards including “Product of the Year” both internationally and in North America.
Take the Next Step
If the inefficiency of paperwork, spreadsheets, and carbon copies are killing your service operations, get in touch with the experts at Acumen Information Systems and learn how we can help.